Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Heehees & Haahaas

I think my current life is super filled with work that I have more hees & haas coming out from me. This is to neutralize the super acidic and ill-effect of work. I need to work hard at planning for my leisure time. NOT ENOUGH TIME.......

It is very sad to let this most precious commodity to waste away. Indeed. To use what we have and utilize it fully. To roam around and experience whatever is there for us. I don't think I am going lead a life that is defined largely by what others expect. It's their business how they want to live their life and use their time. Study hard, adhere to the social norms, get married, apply for HDB, pay off HDB, work like mad, work like mad, work like mad, worry about kids when they are babies, worry about kids when they are children whether they know how to speak Korean or Spanish, worry about kids when they are teenager, worry about kids when they are adults, and the list goes on.

Verily, each of us has our own set of assumptions, visions and hypothesis. Just that I have a more warped vision and perception about me. 

Verily, a word I love to use, by no means add any value to this sentence, I decided to wait. To wait does not necessarily mean inaction. Through inaction, actions are formed. In many ways, I tried to live with it, yet, the internal struggles between action and inaction, many a times, caused confusions. However, it is these confusions that will coordinate order from which I reference from. 

The best part of Life is that I don't believe that it is scripted. We write it. The pen is in my right hand, because I am a right-handed. -_-|||

Ok. Enough of it. Need to starting writing.



No comments: