Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Monday, May 19, 2008

Gave up trying to update

Gave up trying to update what happened for the past month.

I am so addicted to my iTunes purchases. I have bought god-knows how many TV episodes, songs and movies. My 2 weeks of leave definitely saw me glued intensely to my iPod Touch and iMac.

Was watching Sex and the City. It is an awesome series. Should have watched it earlier. I like the ideas that they have brought up and of course, the lifestyle of singles. Pretty much. What I saw was really years ahead of Singapore. Maybe that is why Singapore is deemed not so fun. While Singapore is beginning to accept pre-martial sex, New York is flooding with couples looking for threesomes. Maybe its exaggeration, it is still refreshing to see a world that I was never in.

There are many other series that I will be getting over iTunes, like HBO's Rome and Deadwood. And I declare HMV's and Poh Kim's dead very soon. Online content is the way to go.

No comments: