Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Nature Trail

I love my home. It is in Queenstown and its really convenient to go to Orchard (15 min by bus or S$5.40 by taxi) or to CBD area (15min by MRT) and of course I can walk to Vivocity or Sentosa.

One latest attraction that has Singaporeans all buzzed is the Nature Trail that link Harborfront MRT to possibly Kent Ridge. And its only like 10min away from my house.


Nature Trail

The bridge/trail/pathway is built real high up.

Nature Trail

Go on and on and on...up to Mount Faber....

Nature Trail

Nature Trail

The trail is divided into many sections. Marang Trail, Alexandra Arch and Henderson Waves.

Nature Trail

Nature Trail

This got to be my favourite part of the Trail.

Nature Trail

Nature Trail

Nature Trail

Good view at the top. Able to see the CBD area. I looked instensely and I saw ORQ. Serious!

Nature Trail

Sentosa!

Nature Trail

Will be going there more often. And just nice that Vivocity is at the end of the trail.

No comments: