Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Saturday, February 16, 2008

25th Anniversary

Quarter-life crisis...~.~....

Bleah~...dun care... Young at heart. After-all age is but an arbitrary concept set up to ensure a sense of order amidst chaos. I just see my life as starting. Why? After 24 years of studying and placed under protective shield, it is time for me to reach out to the world. Life presents itself a myriad of choices and of thousand faces.

The morning started great except for the stupid ulcer and dumb tummy. Reached my cosy place at around 8 am. Well wishes came streaming in via sms....tks ppl...

Then Zijun treated me a potato salad.

Happy 25th Anniversary

Hmmm. Raised eyebrows.

Random shots of 15 Feb.....

Happy 25th Anniversary

Happy 25th Anniversary

Happy 25th Anniversary

Happy 25th Anniversary

Happy 25th Anniversary

Happy 25th Anniversary

Nearing to the end of the day, the team celebrated the birthday of Janurians and Februarians. Wah so touched!!!!

Happy 25th Anniversary
The Cake. Mango de. One of my fave fruit.

Happy 25th Anniversary
Forgotten whose hands are those. Think its the same person who got me the Potato Salad...:D

Then in the night. Meet with Huixian and Derrick for dinner and movie (CJ7). Then chatted into the night until like 1 something.

Met Zijun, Khai~, Maine and Derrick on Saturday for breakfast. Din noe the breakfast at Cartel can be so cheap. They bought a cake for me also. So touched touched touched.

Happy 25th Anniversary






Shared with Flock - The Social Web Browser
http://flock.com

No comments: