Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Morning Run and Evening Luck

Derrick dragged me out of the bed VERY early. We slept like 3 am in the morning lorz. The plan was actually to wake up at 6 am and run to Vivocity. And eat breakfast at Mac or something, then head back to my house to run Zul'Aman with the guys at 8 am. Sounds great. But we woke up at 7 something. Derrick rushed my tired body to brush up and leave house. Started jogging at around 7.30 am. Reached Vivocity...ok...near to Vivocity....at around 8.15 am. Took a cab back and was late for the raid, BECAUSE the taxi-driver took a huge detour to Tiong Bahru.....-_-|||

The Live Team managed to clear Karazhan, downing the Prince. And downed the Bear Boss. And we progressed onto the second boss, the Eagle Boss. Took him down to 7%, i.e., the second boss is the next on farm.......kekekeke.

In the late afternoon, we went to Kangni's house for our uni gathering. Happy to see Samantha, Yiting, Annies & Aaron, Apple & Kelvin. Poor Mingpei has to contribute to the workings of EY Otherwise, it is a full group for us.

Hehe, I managed to win like 50 dollars on blackjack. So lucky. With some Blackjacks and a grand finale which I was the banker and in my hands was 16 points, thinking that I wan to like let everyone also have some wins at the last round, I went straight to pick another card. The probability of bursting was high, yet, I gotten a 5. I eat all.

Spent half of it on cab fare. And maybe the other half on Potato Salad and Cafe Latte tml.

No comments: