Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Activated le

23rd Feb 2008. This was the day that my battle-group initiated a Technical Turnout. I should be in Guangzhou and I requested for deferment, none-the-less, the very efficient and synergised Army called me up. Might as well, since I am in Singapore. No need to worry so much about not turning up.

The in-pro took pretty long. I remembered there were 3 check-points. They could have reduced the time and lubricate the process. Them being them. ~~~shrug~~~ ~~~sigh~~~

Then the inspection took placed in a vehicle shed. It was a relatively fast one. They are smart in one aspect, they used an invisible ink to stamp on the inspected fieldpack, sbo and helmet. This is to make sure that we don't pass the inspected set to another person.

It was a fast one. I think it took less than 3 hours. The effective time was only like 1 hour. Them being them.

No comments: