Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Monday, February 18, 2008

More presents

Met up with CY, FY & SB (in alphabetical order hor) on Sunday. CY just had his cell group gathering and met me directly below my house. Took a Cab to Marina Square. Mr FY was really late. Tsk tsk.

Really enjoyed their company. Just like the goodie oldie days. Makaned at Waraku. They gave me a Raoul wallet. TKS GUYS!!!! Then we chilled out at J CO. Hehe, SB then told us about J CO's story, the founder, etc. Chatted till around 10pm.

Met Jialin today for lunch. She gave me a tie from Dockers. TKS GAL! Then I treated her makan. Ha. I opened a prepayment first.

DR Prepayment - Lunch
CR Cash

Then when her Bday comes.

DR Bday Present Expense
CR Prepayment - Lunch

Hahahaha, I think I am MAD.....

Was looking though my previous entries about my B-day....15 Feb 2007 (incidentally written in May 2007...that's how "busy" I was) and 15 Feb 2006.

No comments: