Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Sunday, February 24, 2008

What's your apple?

I have a sudden urge to tear my room into pieces and to redeco it. I mean it. But ~~~sigh~~~ I can't find any axes nor sledge-hammers, so i slide back to my bed and typed this blog out. At least let me fulfill my fantasy online...... ~~~tear wells~~~

I just feel that Apple is part of me. By Apple, I would mean a Lifestyle of Apple, not merely the machines and iPods. I just feel disappointed that there no Apple Store in Singapore (iShop, Applecentre...etc doesn't count.....just like NTUC VS Walmart) and there is no iTunes here.

It has been awhile since I relied on Windows for my entertainment and lifestyle needs. Mac was all I need. I blog, I edit photos, I organize my songs and videos, I create videos, I surf net, I plan my day, I read email, I WoW, I watch shows and I Flock, Flickr and Facebook...all on my beloved iMac and Macbook.

I can sync data between these two babies. It just make my life easier.

A lifestyle.

More than that.

If you need a stable desktop for your computing needs..... iMac....get the 24 inch for the ultimate experience. This is the ultimate desktop. Fullstop.


I always like to lie on my bed and rot. Get a Macbook to rot with you...:D Mine is the black one. But I am salivating at the Macbook Air. Hehehe.......


Of course, for the travelers, this is the must-have of this year. So thin. Although there are many quirks to it, but I think I will get the second generation. Let Apple iron out the first-generation problems first.

And the must have device for music + video lovers like me is the slick and sophisticated iPod Touch.......Songs, Video, Notes, Calendar, Safari to surf net, Youtube programme. Hmmm....remind me that this is still an iPod.....


And for my wireless and back-up needs, this Time Capsule really captured my heart. Not only is this a 802.11n ~~~its n....not a, not b or g...~~~ and it has 1 T worth of memory. Scream please. I can now print wireless, back up wireless, retrieve my files wireless and download stuff at an amazing speed (disclaimer: of course its up to the speed of what you have subscribed from your ISP).

Of course, there is the much touted iPhone, but too bad its not in Singapore, neither is the iTunes and not much use for Apple TV (w/0 iTunes).....



No comments: