Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dilemma of the 60 cents

A colleague of mine has spent her last few "people's currency" in a land far far away. Hence, through the miraculous world of a supersonic communication, words of her dire situation reached my eyes from a thousand li away. Together with my other friends in her team, she requested me to send them money.

A little side track... Chinese attributed our fortune to.....No. 1 Life, No. 2 Luck, No. 3 Fengshui, No. Accumulate Good Deeds and No. 5 Study..... They believe that you pretty cant really change your life and the environment you are born in. Some have it great, billionaire at birth while some are slaves. Some are naturally happy and optimistic while some are depressed at every little things. Even so, the second factor would be luck. If you are lucky, opportunities will come your way regardless of what your life is. If you are unlucky, then you might choke even if you eat tofu. Ok, even if your life and luck sucks, you still have fengshui to fall back on. The place where you live can influence your life. Contrary to what people believe, fengshui is NOT about superstition, its about the environment and how it will influence our health and mentality. When all these fails, you will need to accumulate good deeds. Help others to help yourself, at least, even if you lost everything, you still have a goal in life to help others. Finally, education. Chinese, in fact look around our region, South Koreans and Japanese, all looked to education as a ladder to climb out of the poverty and to break into another dimension of life.

Ok, back to my dilemma. I was to change 600 singapore dollar to renminbi. The money-changer asked for another 60 cents to top the renminbi to 3030. Now the dilemma comes, do I still ask for the 60 cents? Ha. I can't believe I let this little issue bothered me for the day. ~.~|||

No comments: