Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hello 2008

This post came a bit late as this is already the 5th day of February. Yes, this will be my second blog after Yinyangme&u. Verily, it suddenly dawn on that I should have an archive of blogs. For example, except for Yinyangme&u, every year, I will create a new blog with a new favor and name it with kenornot2008, kenornot2009, etc.

Of course, there is this other blog that I maintain much. Secret child. Tsk tsk.

Things were in proper order since I started working in Ernst & Young. I enjoyed the nature of my job and the camaraderie among my team mates. The IPO team presented many challenges and the fun & enjoyment that comes along with the package.


{Recap}....(-_-|||...addicted to WP documentation le.)

1. Went over to help out in the Interims & Pre-finals of SNTE (I think its important to have some privacy here.) A great learning opportunity and my official first auditing job. I have truly benefited from the team and the job. Noted several issues that I must pepper my up with.

Shandong 2007

2. GFS presented a new career outlook for me. Sethu really helped a lot and offered me advices and of course, jokes he would play on his peers. The AOs treated me very well, in fact, I was taken aback by their friendliness. I never expected that.


3. The IPO team held several events like "环岛吃吃吃" and a Pre-peak/Christmas BBQ at Sharon's place.

4. Spent my New Year in Xiamen. This is super happy team. WIth QiQi in the helm, the team generally laughed our way throughout the 3 weeks.


Xiamen 07-08


I suppose I could attribute to Fate that I am in the IPO family. There will be ups and downs. Disappointments, happiness, enjoyment and sufferings. But this is Life. Hey. Ode to Life!




No comments: