Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Feel like Jumping on CJ7

Well when all hope seem lost for the recent movies, I expected CJ7 to perk me up. After-all, with hits like Shaolin Soccer and KungFu Hustle, how wrong can CJ7 go. I was wrong. Yep, I know, Stephen himself said that this will be a different movie from what he has done. But the story-line is not that fantastic, neither is Sweeney Todd's storyline. The cinematic is great and the people can act well. However, similar to Ah-long Pte Ltd, the show failed to produce anyone memorable other than the leads. At least from KungFu Hustle, I believe most audience will clearly remember the Rental Lady.

Overall, 2 Lost Stephen out of 5.

Jumper was an alright movie. I like the special effects but there storyline is pretty weak.

Overall, 3 Jumpers out of 5.

No comments: