Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 29th

A special date. A special day. It only occurs once in every 4 years, due to the rotatory behavior of the Earth. An extra of 0.2564 days each year adds to approximately 1 extra day every 4 years. The next one would in 2012. Wah, don't know what will I be.

Had a super heavy lunch. I didn't expect it. As usual, I wanted a light lunch, I think I had eaten some light snacks. Then Huixian smsed me that no-one eating lunch with her. So I went makan with her. At first just wanted to drink water, but I ta-boleh tahan, went to eat Tonkatsu set. Grrrrr.....

When I reached back to office. Meiling bought Salmon with Wasabi wrap. Its very nice! Oops, the main point is that, I have eaten half the wrap. -_-|||

That's the funny thing that happened to me on this day.... Haha... hopefully I will still blog on the 29th February 2012. See you there.

No comments: