Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ah-Long Pte Ltd

Did not reach expectation. If only this movie can be so easily summed up with these 4 words. The disappointment reaches beyond this 4 words. As much as I would like to enjoy the show as it is like "鬼啊!鬼啊!” or even like "Pleasure Factory", I cannot forgive my cinematic self if I should say I enjoyed it. True, this show was not as bad as the two I have mentioned, each given 0.3/5 and -2/5 movie reviews, but there is a tinge of pity. Afterall, I have waited a year for Jack's work. I really enjoyed "我们在政府部门的日子". To see the level of entertainment plunged to like that. Aiyo. SBJL leh. And the censors really did their part. OVERLY. There were so many censored parts that I believe accumulated to another movie by itself

Cinematic-wise was disappointing. The production seemed amateurish. I am not professing that I am an expert. In fact, a greenhorn I am. But just look at
"我们在政府部门的日子" and this. Tell me the difference. Many it is the fact that this production involved too many foreign elements that somehow, diluted the true value of it.

As Jack said, he is sincere about bringing new stuff to the masses. So..... do I fault him?

Probably, a little.

Cinematics: 2 out of 5
Acting (excluding Lee Guo Huang's acting): 2 out of 5
Lee Guo Huang's acting: 3 out 5
Overall: 2 Loser Ah-longs out of 5

~~~I have much to say about this show. Stay tune for an update. I am getting ready to leave my house, hence the short introduction. ~~~

~~~Din bother to put up any movie posters here, because Jack din bother also.~~~

No comments: