Kennethin2008

Breaking News

I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!

eVenTs

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Little stuff

Mr Sim has gotten himself a brand new lappy.

09/02/2008

Its the latest product offering by HP and I think its great for the price. ~~~~Though its not as sleek, cool and hip as my beloved APPLE MACBOOKY. ~~~~ Grats Mr Sim for that new lappy...

OMG. GMO.

There is a new Donut "life-style cafe" in town wor. <{~~~J Co Donut and Company~~~}>. ^^^Thanks Breadtalk for bringing J Co here!!!!^^^ There are so much more donuts than Donuts Factory and they taste nicer. Why nicer? Let my himbotic, bias-crazed self tell ya.

1. Donut Factory is getting too complacent. The service sucks. Pretty much. Even though its take away, the impression we get from the counter-staff is as important.

2. Eaten Donut Factory's donuts. Not as soft as before and not as Donuty Factortreei as before.

3. The limited product offering became stale. And seriously, I only eat 2 of their products. I get bored easily.

09/02/2008

J Co has so much more to offer. Tiramisu, Peppermint, Oreo............mostly my fave tastes.

09/02/2008 09/02/2008

Bye Donut Factory. Nice to know you. Queue? Nah. Not for you.















Shared with Flock - The Social Web Browser
http://flock.com

No comments: